H.E. Bishop Williamson Lampooned at Rosenmontagszug
Got this one from a friend of mine who saw the float heading down the road in Dusseldorf.

[Image: williamsonlampoon.jpg]
Yeah, like Germany has a right to talk. Why, they go down in history as an honorable protector and friend of all Jews!
Not to mention the float looks asinine.
Stephanos Wrote:Yeah, like Germany has a right to talk. Why, they go down in history as an honorable protector and friend of all Jews!
Not to mention the float looks asinine.

Precisly why they are ganging up on Williamson and anyone else that deviates from party line on holocaust....we done good there in Germany!(Limbaugh used to use Germany as a model comapring it to Iraq "liberation")
More free publicity.
The German anti-Catholic float:
  • Falsely portrays a Catholic Bishop as a devil for doubting the holocaust party line.
  • Falsely implies agreement of the German Pope with the Bishop.
  • Promotes collective guilt for the holocaust against the WWII German population and all successive generations.
  • Promotes historic guilt for the holocaust against the Catholic Church and all its members including Christ Himself.
Objectively, the float gravely insults all Germans and Catholics with lying propaganda. Subjectively, Germans and many Catholics will passively accept the message because Germany and the Church are defeated nations that have given up all self-defense.

Germany must look after itself but the Church does not serve Christ by continued submission to REAL devils who attack the Catholic Religion. The anti-Catholic float and like propaganda must be denounced and rejected by anyone who dares to call themselves Catholic.
It's only another cheap shot.
I think it was Schopenhauer who said that all truth goes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed; then it is violently opposed; and finally, it is accepted as self-evident.

This is getting out of control!

columba Wrote:The anti-Catholic float and like propaganda must be denounced and rejected by anyone who dares to call themselves Catholic.

I agree!
Same old, same old. It's okay to bash Catholics, and nothing will happen to you. No fear of being arrested. Now if the tables were turned....
StrictCatholicGirl Wrote:This is getting out of control!

Getting?  It's already out of control.  That horse has left the stable.

And for those "Catholics" who are criticizing the lifting of the excommunications, I wonder if they would criticize our Lord for forgiving St. Peter after the latter's three denials of Jesus, and that was a far worse offense than any Holocaust revisionist statement or denial.