Review of SSPX websites reveals virulent anti-Semitism, says Jewish magazine
They have the devil's own ability to inflame passions. Can't be too careful.
Looks like antichrist is on his way......anyone know the passage in Luke, I think ch 13 or 18--about a time coming when the people will kill you and think they are doing God's will...?

Too bad we Catholics, with truth, could not command such attention and butt smooching......a few million Jews can, 1 billion Catholics cannot even get blasphemous movies pulled......
Regardless of the veracity of their arguments, some of the rhetoric used on SSPX sites is potentially perfect ammo for anyone in the anti-traditionalist camp to tar all trads with the "nutter" brush.  I think that the best response to this however would be some sort of public expose on the contents of the Talmud, particularly those relating to how goyim should be treated in relation to Jews.

For the record, I don't agree with Bishop Williamson's opinion on the gas chambers and I accept the 6 million figure.  Nevertheless, it is a double standard of the highest order for Jews, secularists and the majority of the world's Catholic bishops to keep banging on about Tricky Dicky's dodgy opinion on a historical event whilst ignoring the grade-A bigotry entrenched in the very theology of Rabbinic Judaism.
Quote:Originally posted by Telemaque

Matthew 27:25 And the whole people answering, said: His blood be upon us and our children.

Acts 5:28 saying, "We gave you strict orders not to continue teaching in this name, and yet, you have filled Jerusalem with your teaching and intend to bring this man's blood upon us."

Perhaps we should ban the New Testament now eh?  But of course the Talmud's A-OK.
newschoolman Wrote:Stories like this make the Williamson affair seem like the tip of the iceburg.

Our politically correct Vatican II and Neoconservative theologian defending the Revolution also is active again.

Newschoolman, just shut up. It says enough about your personality and IQ, that you believe the anti-Catholic media at their very word. Of course the criticism (now taken out of context of charity, as they originally are on SSPX websites) towards the Jewish people, Israel, certain Jewish tendencies, Talmud etc. is labelled as "antisemitism". It is a sign of argumentational weakness.

The fact that both radical neo-modernists, as well as moderate neo-modernists, and the naive defenders of the Vatican II destruction such as newschoolman (who selectively answers and refutes only those arguments of traditionalists which he can intellectually cope with), plot together in labelling the entire Society of St. Pius X (SSPX) as "antisemitic", makes clear what kind of people they are. Hate mongerers towards "right-wingers". Extremists from the 'progressive platform'. And their collaborators, like newschoolman, who probably was indoctrinated into believing the SSPX is antisemitic as his local Novus Ordo sacrilege this last Sunday.
Quote:Newschoolman, just shut up
pls pls pls do us all a favour and take HMIS's good advice.
your trash gives me a headache also

Newschoolman is being offensive by insinuating the SSPX is an antisemitic underground secret service or something. That is what is so hurtful. My statements are strong towards him, but I really feel this way.

His is not constructive or proving anything. Only suggestions, insinuations and "defence" of Vatican II taken out of context.
CelticChristian Wrote:Perhaps we should ban the New Testament now eh?
It is already a "hate crime" to quote certain words of the Gospel in many places. Such banning of Gospel Truth is itself a genuine crime.
HMiS Wrote:
newschoolman Wrote:Stories like this make the Williamson affair seem like the tip of the iceburg.
Our politically correct Vatican II and Neoconservative theologian defending the Revolution also is active again.
Newschoolman echos the attitudes of +Williamson's anti-Catholic attackers. SSPX leaders should understand that throwing H.E. to the wolves will accomplish nothing except to establish a precedent for their own treatment. Traditional Catholic teaching on Judaism is suppressed with even greater vigilance than holocaust revisionism.

Despite imprudence or incorrectness on the part of +Williamson, the world-wide dragnet is entirely unjust and anti-Catholic and should be denounced for those reasons.
Quote:
Newschoolman echos the attitudes of +Williamson's anti-Catholic attackers.

I simply echo Bishop Fellay's recent statements and support the recent decisions to take down such content from their websites.  It can only undermine and destroy their mission.