+Williamson meeting defense team at Heathrow?
ggreg Wrote:
newschoolman Wrote:Williamson did have one supporter at Heathrow; Michele Renouf, a socialite turned documentary-maker, said she wanted to represent and support him in getting his views across to the public.

Let's hope he doesn't associate himself with this woman or accept her support. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michele_Renouf

If he goes on to associate himself with that crowd then I think he is all but finished with the SSPX.  Just a hunch.
I just don't get why he thinks it's so important.

Personally, I believe the Romanov execution in Siberia was a hoax. I'm not about to go risking my life for it.
who's the ones who think its important?
to
hunt him, A Bishop, and a traditional catholic one down
have him thrown out of Argentina
have him lose his bishops chair
pressure to have him expelled from the church
a threat of prison
etc etc
who thinks it important?
Do you have the same risk re the Romanov's? why not? why can you question the details of  one tragedy but another you are forbidden?
its important because millions and millions and millions have been made from it. people have been hunted and arrested and imprisoned for thinking and saying something different from the established narrative. Its important because the monster that is Israel is founded on this tragedy occurring. thousands and thousands have been killed and a peoples land stolen and it has all been justified over the tragedy that occurred in wwii.
Quote:'m not about to go risking my life for it.
of course not, you wouldn't risk your life for anything by the sounds of it

Quote:
Oh grow up. And learn some decent English while you're at it.
didishroom Wrote:
Quote:
Oh grow up. And learn some decent English while you're at it.
40 days didishroom, thats all.
devotedknuckles Wrote:Its important because the monster that is Israel is founded on this tragedy occurring. thousands and thousands have been killed and a peoples land stolen and it has all been justified over the tragedy that occurred in wwii.
The holocaust will be used to justify WWIII and the well-documented "Samson Option" of sending Israeli nukes against the major cities of Europe (including Rome) if ever Israel is about to be annihilated. Almost every week in major newspapers the holocaust is used as a blood curse to condemn 2000 years of Christianity and all Christians including Christ Himself. The deep involvement of the founders of Israel in holocaust crimes should be brought to light. The holocaust never could have occurred were Christian governments not overthrown by Jewish revolutionaries and money power.
well said lad!
columba Wrote:
devotedknuckles Wrote:Its important because the monster that is Israel is founded on this tragedy occurring. thousands and thousands have been killed and a peoples land stolen and it has all been justified over the tragedy that occurred in wwii.
The holocaust will be used to justify WWIII and the well-documented "Samson Option" of sending Israeli nukes against the major cities of Europe (including Rome) if ever Israel is about to be annihilated. Almost every week in major newspapers the holocaust is used as a blood curse to condemn 2000 years of Christianity and all Christians including Christ Himself. The deep involvement of the founders of Israel in holocaust crimes should be brought to light. The holocaust never could have occurred were Christian governments not overthrown by Jewish revolutionaries and money power.

Unless Europe was attacking or about to attack Israel, I can't see a scenario where Israel would attack Europe.

Iran, I can see the possibility, but Europe?
ggreg Wrote:
newschoolman Wrote:Williamson did have one supporter at Heathrow; Michele Renouf, a socialite turned documentary-maker, said she wanted to represent and support him in getting his views across to the public.

Let's hope he doesn't associate himself with this woman or accept her support. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michele_Renouf

I guess he can only associate with those who are willing to associate with him.
Clare i really pray you trads in England have the Bishops back!!!!!!!
Clearly the trads in England wouldn't allow z germans to lay cuffs around his wrists now would they?