The curious case of what's happening to me
My mother suffered the same symptoms for quite a while, and she still does from time to time.  She was always looking for a natural cure, in terms of herbs or teas that might cure her, but she was ignoring the fact that it might be linked to a disorder that she might have or another reason that will not mention, but is a psychological distress.  Please seek help from a medical doctor.  Remember that the more you plead your case to a doctor the more they will believe you.  If you say you are alright, they will take your profession at face value.  That is fine, because Doctors are not Criminal Investigators.  They rely completely on feedback from their patients.

May God bless you and keep you, all the days of your life.


Messages In This Thread
The curious case of what's happening to me - by Sebastianus - 02-27-2009, 10:52 AM

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)