Reusable toilet paper
the ultimate recycle!
http://clipt.net/blog/2009/02/01/snl-edible-pampers/
How exactly would normal TP be "reusable"?

I'm not sure about the whole article, but the notion of "carbon offsets" makes me laugh. Better to do concrete things like turn down your AC, carpool, and grow some of your own vegetables than to buy into some of that nonsense.
Cyriacus Wrote:
ONeill Wrote:Um...isn't normal TP reusable?

Maybe on a vegan diet.

[Image: popcorn_chair.gif]
For those who took me serious, it was a joke.

When at the store with my mum, and we checked out and toilet paper came on the belt, I used to say "What is this?".
Well, if the baby had a doody that was stuck to the bum, I'd use a warm wet wash cloth.
[Image: shrug.gif] Kinder, easier and more effective than wiping' away at it with yer ineffectual consumer"baby wipes". Baby wipes are fine, otherwise; just not for those dry ones.

Sure wouldn't want to clean any adult wipe clothes, though.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
AgnusDei1989 Wrote:And besides, no more toilets clogged up with way too much paper used by little kids! :laughing:

You aren't joking!   I switched to one ply and it helped a little, but still!!!!!!!!
DarkKnight Wrote:It ranks right down there with sanitary catch-pockets for women to get in touch with their femininity.

What do you mean by this?
Satori Wrote:
DarkKnight Wrote:It ranks right down there with sanitary catch-pockets for women to get in touch with their femininity.

I'm guessing that DarkKnight is referring to reusable pads, Satori.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
Jacafamala Wrote:
Satori Wrote:

I'm guessing that DarkKnight is referring to reusable pads, Satori.

There are a number of excellent reasons for using cloth menstrual pads and reusable menstrual cups; getting in touch with your femininity isn't one of them. Pooh, what does a man know on this subject.
Satori Wrote:Pooh, what does a man know on this subject.

Read that sentence again... Very disturbing :)