Reusable toilet paper
ONeill Wrote:
Satori Wrote:Pooh, what does a man know on this subject.

Read that sentence again... Very disturbing :)

Oh, bother.
[Image: winnie-the-pooh-hundred-acre-dreams.jpg]
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
Satori Wrote:
Jacafamala Wrote:
Satori Wrote:
DarkKnight Wrote:It ranks right down there with sanitary catch-pockets for women to get in touch with their femininity.

What do you mean by this?
I'm guessing that DarkKnight is referring to reusable pads, Satori.

There are a number of excellent reasons for using cloth menstrual pads and reusable menstrual cups; getting in touch with your femininity isn't one of them. Pooh, what does a man know on this subject.

What a sexist comment!

That advertising angle actually is published as a benefit for the menstrual cups in "deep ecology" publications! To these wackos the menstrual discharge is the equivilent of goddess juice to be used for annointings among other practices.

What would a man know?

I can still remember being sent to the corner store to purchase hygiene producs for my mother at 10.

In the brave, new world I have had to sit through countless classes that involve the application and use of feminine prodcts.

One of my first jobs as a teen involved cleaning up restrooms, including the ladies'.

I've been married for 26 years and unplugging toilets due to manufacturers' claims that the various products are flushabe, etc. for longer than that.

You've cross swords with the wrong man if you think I don't have a functional knowledge of women's plumbing. BTW, I've known three out of four times that my wife was pregnant before she was.
Quote:That advertising angle actually is published as a benefit for the menstrual cups in "deep ecology" publications! To these wackos the menstrual discharge is the equivilent of goddess juice to be used for annointings among other practices.

[Image: eyes.gif] I tried those cups more than 10 years ago and it was marketed as a money saver and more convenient not to mention less messy. Not inner God/ess crap. I love the things.

This thread is revolting.
DrBombay Wrote:This thread is revolting.

We'll probably start talking about cramps soon....
Satori Wrote:
Jacafamala Wrote:
Satori Wrote:
DarkKnight Wrote:It ranks right down there with sanitary catch-pockets for women to get in touch with their femininity.

What do you mean by this?
I'm guessing that DarkKnight is referring to reusable pads, Satori.

There are a number of excellent reasons for using cloth menstrual pads and reusable menstrual cups; getting in touch with your femininity isn't one of them. Pooh, what does a man know on this subject.

Ditto - allergies for example.
Oh, those stinkin' hippies. They just won't be happy till we're running naked in the woods and the only synthetic material allowed will be latex for condoms, am I right?
Just for this I think I'll tp some random hippie's house.
Let me get an amen.[Image: rockonsmiley.gif]
I guess Dr Bombay is not planning on getting married.
raitaiboo Wrote:Just for this I think I'll tp some random hippie's house.
Let me get an amen.[Image: rockonsmiley.gif]

Amen! ;)
ErinIsNice Wrote:I guess Dr Bombay is not planning on getting married.

Wait until he hears about mucus plugs.  That's when I decided I didn't need to learn any more about "girl things".