Reusable toilet paper
OMGoodness!!!!! the cup is awesome! I even went scuba diving with it. You really don't feel it and I don't have to worry about leaks or stains with it.

MEN:
THIS WILL BE TMI SO STOP READING IF IT MIGHT BOTHER YOU!

I HATED tampons so I stuck with pads. The tampon dried me out but some pads (I think it was Kotex) irritated my outside skin. It was horrible. I think I was using always products until I heard of the cup. I could not wait to try it. I think it was $25 and it was the best money I have spent for girly things.

I might try my hand at making cloth pads though. Some of the patterns look pretty good.

I think the cup is a great option. We are all so careful about what products we use on so many things until it comes to Fem Hygiene products.

QuisUtDeus Wrote:Bottom reached
Andrew BoltFriday, February 27, 2009 at 12:41pm  

[Image: toiletwipges5-500_thumb.jpg]
“Natural living” advocates unveil their latest planet-saving invention - the reusable toilet wipe.

The question in my mind is, WHY?

*shakes head*
It's so nice to see you ladies standing up for menstrual cups!  I  :love: my diva cup

I also seem to have the unpopular opinion that reusable toilet paper (aka. family cloth, but I choose to keep mine personal, thanks) is quite awesome. For ladies, for pee only, it's very clean and doesn't generate significant amounts of wash. I wash it with the diapers and hardly have to think about it.

You can tell me it's gross but I probably won't care.  I don't know why anyone would want to rub their sensitive parts with scratchy, shedding bits of tree anyway
[Image: recycled_toilet_paper.jpg]

:laughing:
(02-28-2009, 01:08 PM)Schatz Wrote: How exactly would normal TP be "reusable"?

I'm not sure about the whole article, but the notion of "carbon offsets" makes me laugh. Better to do concrete things like turn down your AC, carpool, and grow some of your own vegetables than to buy into some of that nonsense.

I love your username mate, in the context of this thread!