15 yr old girl savegely beat in cell by cops with vid
As I said in another thread (about the gun bans), people are people in or out of uniforms.

Is this the type of person you want compensating for the inability to legally protect yourself?
INPEFESS Wrote:Wow. I've been pursuing a career in law enforcement for quite some time and usually present the other side of the story that isn't shown on the news - basically, I try to take the side of the police when I can - but I have to say, there is absolutely no premise for this jailhouse justice.

We can most likely all agree the girl probably deserved it, but the police don't enact justice, the judicial system does (if you consider it justice at all). That assualt was competely unwarranted and the assaulting deputy should lose his job and be convicted of assault.

However, I am opposed to the exclusive posting of videos that present only a negative side of any organization. If we're posting negative videos only to create bias, this can be dangerous. We'll be more likely to presuppose malicious intent by the police if all we see are negative videos. The "police save baby" or "police rescue man from burning car" videos rarely make the news. When the media presents only negative images of the Church (which has been happening more and more), we all scream foul - it's political propaganda.

Ok, I'm off my soap box now.

May God bless us all!

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link...1812033001
heres just an infintesimal grain of the infinite wealth humanity can offer, if they would just stop hating.....and be HUMANE to each other
Based on the 15 year-old girls I've known, specifically ones that have had run-ins with the law, I can safely say she probably deserved it.

Seriously though, acts of violence against women are most lame. She could've been restrained in a much friendlier fashion. Of course, then she probably would've just sued for sexual harassment.
Quote:Originally Posted by TheDude

Of course, then she probably would've just sued for sexual harassment.

Sad, but true. Everything's sexual harassment these days. People contest everything. Say "hello" in public and someone's bound to be offended.
Quote:
This should be required viewing for all lippy teenagers.  I am sure she will think twice before mouthing off and kicking her shoe at authorities again.

This is either very poor sarcasm or you're a hopeless authoritarian bootlicker.
voxpopulisuxx Wrote:Here's just an infinitesimal grain of the infinite wealth humanity can offer, if they would just stop hating.....and be HUMANE to each other.

But that is never going to happen. Thanks to the Fall of Adam and Eve, that is wishful thinking.
Quote:Based on the 15 year-old girls I've known, specifically ones that have had run-ins with the law, I can safely say she probably deserved it.

I can safely say you are another authoritarian boot licker.

cunctas_haereses Wrote:
Quote:Based on the 15 year-old girls I've known, specifically ones that have had run-ins with the law, I can safely say she probably deserved it.

I can safely say you are another authoritarian boot licker.

Damn skippy. And when my ass-kissing gets me up the ranks, my first rule as an authoritarian commander will be "No More Selective Reading."