Yummy!
http://www.las-s-g.com.pl/oferta_en.html
Meat, meat, everywhere and not a bite to eat! You and Mr. Lopez would get along fine. It's Hell ordering a pizza with that lovely man; he wants it slathered with meat and I just want cheese and peppers (LOL and after all this time, every time he orders one, he still asks me "What do you want on it?" He's so cute! LOL)
I have to admit, C.E., that that food sounds VERY good right now. Perhaps it's just because I'm hungry, but still...

Vox: I like my pizza two ways, and I am quite particular. Either Plain cheese, or better, slathered with everything as a supreme, with less meat and lots of veggies.
I really don't care for meat on my pizza, especially canadian bacon, or sausage/hamburger chunks.
VoxClamantis Wrote:Meat, meat, everywhere and not a bite to eat! You and Mr. Lopez would get along fine. It's Hell ordering a pizza with that lovely man; he wants it slathered with meat and I just want cheese and peppers (LOL and after all this time, every time he orders one, he still asks me "What do you want on it?" He's so cute! LOL)

Actually I like pizza with peppers and olives over pepperoni. I could live on only having meat once or twice a week since I don't love meat THAT MUCH!  I am in the urge for wild meats since I hear that they are delicious.
But in all fairness, I should post something for the less carnivorous amongst us.

Nice pictures, eh? Which one is going to be your scarf?
DominusTecum Wrote:Vox: I like my pizza two ways, and I am quite particular. Either Plain cheese, or better, slathered with everything as a supreme, with less meat and lots of veggies.
I really don't care for meat on my pizza, especially canadian bacon, or sausage/hamburger chunks.

"Bacon"! You said the main magic word, the other being sausage (Ialian, kielbasa, German ones with black grill marks on 'em, TOTALLY burnt weinies with mustard and onions -- yummeroosky!)! I get periodic cravings for a medium rare steak (nicely seared, pink on the inside), and roast beast with horseradish -- oh, and there's beef stew, too! --  but it's bacon I can barely resist. I don't want it on my pizza, but crisp bacon with bread is fine dining in my book!

What doesn't do it for me is chopped-up ground beef or sausage -- on pizza, in spaghetti sauces. Something about those litle "nubbins" of meat doesn't cut it with me. When it comes to spaghetti, have big-a meatballs or sausages on the side, or the latter in big chunks (or whole) in the sauce (er, gravy), but the little dots of meat in every forkful of spaghetti -- itsa no right, I say LOL
VoxClamantis Wrote:
DominusTecum Wrote:Vox: I like my pizza two ways, and I am quite particular. Either Plain cheese, or better, slathered with everything as a supreme, with less meat and lots of veggies.

"Bacon"! You said the main magic word, the other being sausage (Ialian, kielbasa, German ones with black grill marks on 'em, TOTALLY burnt weinies with mustard and onions -- yummeroosky!)! I get periodic cravings for a medium rare steak (nicely seared, pink on the inside), and roast beast with horseradish -- oh, and there's beef stew, too! --  but it's bacon I can barely resist. I don't want it on my pizza, but crisp bacon with bread is fine dining in my book!

What doesn't do it for me is chopped-up ground beef or sausage -- on pizza, in spaghetti sauces. Something about those litle "nubbins" of meat doesn't cut it with me. When it comes to spaghetti, have big-a meatballs or sausages on the side, or the latter in big chunks (or whole) in the sauce (er, gravy), but the little dots of meat in every forkful of spaghetti -- itsa no right, I say LOL

Are you sure about what you said? Are you singling out all types of kielbasa because of one inferior American type? You've probably only tasted the one "American" mut of a kielbasa not the great Polish selection of kielbasa! Krakowska, Swojska, Zwyczajna, Ukrainska,Wegierska and so many more types of kielbasa! Okay not all kielbasas are Polish, there's also Hungarian,Gypsy, Ukrainian...............
KyrieEleison Wrote:Are you sure about what you said? Are you singling out all types of kielbasa because of one inferior American type? You've probably only tasted the one "American" mut of a kielbasa not the great Polish selection of kielbasa! Krakowska, Swojska, Zwyczajna, Ukrainska,Wegierska and so many more types of kielbasa! Okay not all kielbasas are Polish, there's also Hungarian,Gypsy, Ukrainian...............

You need to re-read what I wrote. Kielbasa wasn't singled out; it was singled in.
I'm not usually much of a meat person, but boy with this pregnancy, I have been craving it like crazy!  Not just any meat, but lean, expensive cuts of meat, not limited to red meat, but also lots and lots of sushi and crab.  My poor hubby will be in the poor house soon.

I'm eating some beef jerky right now- it is the only thing (besides raw or almost raw veggies and salads with little dressing and just salt) which is settling my stomach. Boy has this morning sickness been with a vengeance this time!

My craving reminds me of the story of Rapunzel whose mother craved rampion so much that she wasted away to nothing because she couldn't have it, and her poor dear husband risked his life, and the life of his unborn child to get it from the witch's garden. 
VoxClamantis Wrote:Meat, meat, everywhere and not a bite to eat! You and Mr. Lopez would get along fine. It's Hell ordering a pizza with that lovely man; he wants it slathered with meat and I just want cheese and peppers (LOL and after all this time, every time he orders one, he still asks me "What do you want on it?" He's so cute! LOL)

Your husband orders the pizza?!?!?  [Image: eek.gif]  I don't remember the last time my hubby ordered anything.  Next you're going to tell me that your husband cooks on the grill too!  [Image: laff.gif]  (As you may have guessed, mine doesn't)
My hubby cooks on the grill, he won't let me near it. He has absolutely no reason to be such a grill hog. I actually roasted pork on the Weber once and it came out great.

Turkey on the grill is fantastic. Yummy! I think I'm going to have to go to the store and bag a bird for the week-end. All this talk of meat is driving me back to my Atkin's Diet, which is a good thing. I've been eating too many carbs with the summer birthday parties we have.

Today is Dominic's 9th birthday and he has put in a request for a very special dessert. It doesn't have a name and was invented by a softball dad. It has Twinkies, Butterfingers, pudding, and Cool Whip in various layers. I can't stand the stuff, so I don't mind making it- I know I won't eat any of it.