Very sad case: Pregnant 9 year-old likely to abort twins
Girl, 9, to abort twins
[-]
  •
There is talk of aborting the twins, but none about executing the rapist.
A very sad case. I hope every effort is taken to respect life.
edomuret Wrote:There is talk of aborting the twins, but none about executing the rapist.

It seems that the abortion is not just killing the twins for convenience, but perhaps a necessary premature induced delivery to save the life of the child.
That poor little girl. :'(  I hope they find that sick [Image: censored.gif] and throw him under the jail.
Mommie2Boys Wrote:That poor little girl. :'(  I hope they find that sick [Image: censored.gif] and throw him under the jail.

He's in "protective custody".
A sad case, and one of those very rare situations when a medical abortion is necessary to save the girl's life.
Can't they surgically remove the twins via Caesarian without murdering them and let nature treat the children as premature births and let nature take it's course?
Gerard Wrote:Can't they surgically remove the twins via Caesarian without murdering them and let nature treat the children as premature births and let nature take it's course?

The problem is they cannot be brought to full term, and they may have to be born very early. If it were one child, maybe (the youngest women to bear a child that survived was 7 years old) but twins I doubt.
Gerard Wrote:Can't they surgically remove the twins via Caesarian without murdering them and let nature treat the children as premature births and let nature take it's course?

that's interesting... and perhaps they can get baptized