Very sad case: Pregnant 9 year-old likely to abort twins
Gerard Wrote:Can't they surgically remove the twins via Caesarian without murdering them and let nature treat the children as premature births and let nature take it's course?

That is probably what is going to be done, but at the time at which it needs to be done will be too early to have a chance of surviving, hence, the term "abort".
how horrible... poor little girl... and her poor babies...
QuisUtDeus Wrote:
Mommie2Boys Wrote:That poor little girl. :'(  I hope they find that sick [Image: censored.gif] and throw him under the jail.

He's in "protective custody".

Ah I missed that tidbit. Okay then, I hope "protective custody" means "under the jail".
QuisUtDeus Wrote:
Mommie2Boys Wrote:That poor little girl. :'(  I hope they find that sick [Image: censored.gif] and throw him under the jail.

He's in "protective custody".

Oh, the irony of those two words.
[Image: prayer.gif]

For the souls of the infants and the health of that poor girl.

And also for the individual that has done this, that he may repent of this insanity and remove his soul from the eternal peril it is now in.

ONeill Wrote:A very sad case. I hope every effort is taken to respect life.

Except for the step dad. He needs to spend life in front of a fireing squad. After being castrated with a wooden cooking spoon.

Oh Saint Maria Goretti who, strengthened by God's grace, did not hesitate even at the age of twelve to shed your blood and sacrifice life itself to defend your virginal purity, look graciously on the unhappy human race which has strayed far from the path of eternal salvation. Teach us all, and especially youth,with what courage and promptitude we should flee for the love of Jesus anything that could offend Him or stain our souls with sin. Obtain for us from our Lord victory in temptation, comfort in the sorrows of life, and the grace which we earnestly beg of thee for the souls of these two unborn and the well being of this child and mother , and may we one day enjoy with thee the imperishable glory of Heaven. Amen.

Brazilian Archbishop Jose Gomes Sobrinho excommunicated the mother who allowed this nine-year old girl to abort her babies. The bishop also excommunicated the doctors who performed the abortions.

http://www.thestar.co.za/?fArticleId=4876080
SaintRafael Wrote:Brazilian Archbishop Jose Gomes Sobrinho excommunicated the mother who allowed this nine-year old girl to abort her babies. The bishop also excommunicated the doctors who performed the abortions.

This needs to be corrected, the doctors and the mother pushed for the abortion. As far as anyone can tell, the girl is completely innocent.  We should all pray for her and her lost babies.