Mahony's LA Religious Education Congress 2008
Anastasia Wrote:
Quote: I was wondering that myself.  Who knew that the Rolling Stones were trads?
Turns out, Mick Jagger's wife does attend a TLM in London.
I think also that the RS's manager was a traddy laddy too.
Orville_B_Croft Wrote:
Anastasia Wrote:
Quote: I was wondering that myself.  Who knew that the Rolling Stones were trads?
Turns out, Mick Jagger's wife does attend a TLM in London.
I think also that the RS's manager was a traddy laddy too.

Edit to add - all the people in volved looked very lost. Even the guy in the red look terribly out of place...
Tulkas Wrote:And another thing...

That maze, I see it in the pics every year from this mush fest.  Must really be popular there.  It is probably an NO maze, it really leads you nowhere.

No, that's a labyrinth and actually a traditional Catholic practice.  However, there are New Agey ways to do it, so I don't know if they were doing it traditionally.

Read about them here:

http://www.fisheaters.com/labyrinths.html
QuisUtDeus Wrote:
Tulkas Wrote:And another thing...

That maze, I see it in the pics every year from this mush fest.  Must really be popular there.  It is probably an NO maze, it really leads you nowhere.

No, that's a labyrinth and actually a traditional Catholic practice.  However, there are New Agey ways to do it, so I don't know if they were doing it traditionally.

Read about them here:

http://www.fisheaters.com/labyrinths.html

Thanks for the info.

I still think the NO maze leads you nowhere though.
I had to stop looking at those photos half way through. The self-congratulatory expressions on their faces and the fact that I saw not one image of Our Lord, or of people praying, was very telling.
How many of those young people do you think will have the strength to withstand the world, flesh and the devil, surviving on the spiritual pablum they derive from this kind of event?