German prosecutor says bid to arrest Williamson unlikely
Jackals Flee Before the Lion

Quote:German prosecutor says bid to arrest Williamson unlikelyhttp://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/258123,german-prosecutor-says-bid-to-arrest-williamson-unlikely.html

Regensburg, Germany - Public prosecutors in Germany rejected Monday suggestions that they may seek the arrest of Richard Williamson, the breakaway Catholic bishop who has doubted the scale of the Holocaust. Edgar Zach, senior prosecutor in the city of Regensburg, said, "In terms of how it is looking at the moment, there is no thought of an extradition or arrest."
Bp. Williamson has called the pathetic bluff of the moral midgets who accused him. He knew they would be afraid to let the world witness Nazi-type persecution against an unbowed Successor of the Apostles. If H.E. had submitted to the demands that he lie about his beliefs, he probably would be facing charges this week.

Quote:[...]German Justice Minister Brigitte Zypries told journalists last Friday that Berlin might ask Britain to arrest Williamson and extradite him "under the rules of the European arrest warrant."[...]
How do you say "about face" in German?

More liberals cry "Uncle" using the excuse that incarceration "may provide him and his deceit with a wholly undeserved stature."

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/george_pitcher/blog/2009/03/02/bishop_williamson_should_not_be_extradited

Instead of crediting Williamson as the author of his own success, how about giving credit where it is due and thanking God. One is starting to tire of this "in your face" attitude from the Williamson fan club.
NathanSoc Wrote:Instead of crediting Williamson as the author of his own success, how about giving credit where it is due and thanking God. One is starting to tire of this "in your face" attitude from the Williamson fan club.
Mea culpa. Thank you for the correction. Let us give thanks to God.
yes lets give thanks to God and while we are at it perhaps ask him to rid us of the lynch mob who does nothing other then post vile lies and hatred for the Good Bishop.

devotedknuckles Wrote:yes lets give thanks to God and while we are at it perhaps ask him to rid us of the lynch mob who does nothing other then post vile lies and hatred for the Good Bishop.
And we should be thankful that H.E. will not face extradition. That might require help from Lady Renouf and would have the lynch mob gloating about women who wear pants, female attorneys, etc.

I suspect the media spotlight will now focus its intensity on the comments of Bishop Fellay. Perhaps before long, Bishop Williamson may be asked to divert the attention again by going on a speaking tour to defend the Society's position on Vatican II.
NathanSoc Wrote:Instead of crediting Williamson as the author of his own success, how about giving credit where it is due and thanking God. One is starting to tire of this "in your face" attitude from the Williamson fan club.

I thank God for giving Bishop Williamson a spine.  Williamson is an example of the strength a man of faith can have. 

"My hope is in Christ, who strengthens the weakest by His divine help. I can do all in Him who strengthens me.

His Power is infinite, and if I lean on him, it will be mine.

His Wisdom is infinite, and if I look to Him for counsel, I shall not be deceived.

His Goodness is infinite, and if my trust is stayed in Him, I shall not be abandoned."

Laus Deo!
God is good!