"USA Dies Next Year" Says High Russian Scholar
We haven't had capitalism, we've had fascism-lite. Now were going to get it full strength. And no snappy armbands.

ggreg Wrote:
  • Civil unrest will break out before the end of the year.  The Military and Guard will be called up to try to stop it.  They won't be able to.  Big cities are at risk of becoming a free-fire death zone.  If you live in one, figure out how you can get out and live somewhere else if you detect signs that yours is starting to go "feral"; witness New Orleans after Katrina for how fast, and how bad, it can get.
The bad news is that you won't have a job, pension, annuity, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid and, quite possibly, your life.

Well thanks for posting this ggreg.  I'm sure we're all thoroughly depressed now [Image: rolleyes.gif]
Im all for 6 autonmous regions....as long as the taxes are low and the freedom quotient is high.
Thanks for the post ggreg.  I check out the market ticker all the time when it is not Lent.

Things are getting really ugly.  We are adding around $2 Trillion to our debt in one year.  I used to work in Venezuela.  Things are going to get very bad here.  Fascism has been here in Lite form since Wilson and FDR, now it will come full bore.  We have a war still waging, and unemployment has just started getting going.  In a few years we start the Boomer retirements.  However there won't be pension funds, Social Security, Medicare, or Life Insurance for them.  Massive societal breakdown is coming our way.

I have an IRA and am seriously considering cleaning it out to buy gold and silver.  Not yet, but soon.

More cheery stuff from Bishop Williamson

http://dinoscopus.blogspot.com/2009/03/g...rious.html