Vatican envoy: Holocaust deniers can't be considered Catholic
Vatican envoy: Holocaust deniers can't be considered Catholic

The Vatican's envoy to Israel asserted on Monday that Holocaust deniers could not be considered Catholic, in an apparent bid to temper tensions ahead of a papal visit in May.

Antonio Frank, the envoy, was seemingly referring to Pope Benedict XVI's reinstatement of bishop Bishop Williamson, who has denied the full extent of the Holocaust and says there were no gas chambers. The move sparked an outcry among Israelis and Jews across the world.

More at Haaretz

There ya go then...our Faith is dependant on Jewish opinion and media.....next it will be "People who do not continously vote Republican are no longer Catholics" either...Deal Hudson, we coming!!
NathanSoc Wrote:
The Vatican's envoy to Israel asserted on Monday that Holocaust deniers could not be considered Catholic
Can Vatican envoys who make heretical statements in public can be considered Catholic?
Where's the heresy?  The Holocaust is now an article of faith and dogma.
Well, I guess I'll have to ask my priest if he will be refusing me Holy Communion now I am outside the Church for questioning the holocaust death toll
littlepaddle Wrote:Where's the heresy?  The Holocaust is now an article of faith and dogma.
Of course it is, the Pope is controlled by the Jews and the Vatican is nothing but a pro-zionist front group.
Baskerville Wrote:
littlepaddle Wrote:Where's the heresy?  The Holocaust is now an article of faith and dogma.
Of course it is, the Pope is controlled by the Jews and the Vatican is nothing but a pro-zionist front group.
I meant to say the Pope is controlled by jewish opinion.
Can anyone seriously take anything that Church officials say seriously anymore?
Darn it! This makes me a material heretic since in good faith I'm not sure what the official Shoa death toll is.... is there going to be an official number of casualties released by the Vatican in which we are to adhere to?