Slaves of the Immaculate Heart and Fr. Feeney
Bonifacius Wrote:Credo,

As several people have pointed out, the various branches of the SBC do *not* "uncanonize" anyone.  They argue that in the case of those saints who are listed in the martyrology as catechumens did in fact receive sacramental (water) Baptism between the time of their arrest and their martyrdom.  However, the details of when and how they received Baptism are unknown. 

If SSPX priests accuse the SBC of saying things they manifestly do not say, then you should not listen to what SSPX priests say about the SBC.  Here are some articles where Bro. Francis of the New Hampshire SBC responds to the SSPX and their unfortunate, misdirected, and *unwarranted* attacks:

http://catholicism.org/feeney-doctrine.html
http://catholicism.org/about-sspx.html

By the way, the Slaves of the Immaculate Heart of Mary to my knowledge have always defended Archbishop Lefebvre in his struggles with the Modernists in the Church.  They have been patient in the face of SSPX criticisms of their own positions. 

Thank you for the link to Br. Francis's comments on the SSPX.  I am a third order member of the Richmond, N.H.  M.I.C.M., and that has been my experience on the subject. 
My own personal disagreement with the SSPX is basicly just on the subject of bob/bod. 
Every time i hear of more scandals coming out of the Boston Archdiocese , and the closing of countless parishes i think of Father Feeney. A priest who was well beloved in the mainstream church , a writer and editor of the Jesuit magazine America. But he being all Catholic sensed something wasn't right under the calm of the prosperous Boston Archdiocese of the post WW2 era. He saw compromise being taught in seminaries in Boston, he saw active homosexuals not being chastised in the seminary , and saw Cardinal Cushing open the first interfaith chapel on the campus of the Jewish Brandeis University. Little did he know then behind the scenes Cushing was working for JFK's election and helping him get around the church's stance on contraception. Fast Forward to the year 2011 A.D. and  Father seems prophetic and yet the Modernist/Liberal bunch in Boston continue their destruction. And yet the trads continue to argue over BOD or BOB when once Very Catholic Boston doesn't even care about JESUS anymore. Compromise started this downfall and now its complete and you cant blame Father Feeney for what happened he was the one trying to tell you to open your eyes.  When will they ever learn, When will they everrr learn!!!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
(03-12-2009, 11:01 AM)BlessedKarl Wrote: Hi everyone. Recently I signed up for a free issue of the Slaves of the Immaculate Heart's magazine. Wow. It is very good and I am definitely going to subscribe now. But I am curious: what do trads think of this order and of Fr. Feeney? Is this an orthodox order? I heard they were anti-semitic. Is this so?!

They are not anti-semitic.  They have a converted jew working their gift&book store.