What's your confirmation name? (newest thread)
Teresa (after Teresa of Avila) and I was 40.  (I think I won the prize for being the oldest [Image: grandma.gif])

I was confimed with the name Blaise when I was 11 years old.
My confirmation name is the same as my regular name, so rest assured it isn't Polycarp. [Image: laff.gif]

I was confirmed when I was 25 (a convert).  Almost two years ago.

Joseph

I was 13.

St. Sebastian.  I was 15, and Bishop Arthur J. O'Neil slapped my face St. Therese of the Child Jesus parish.
Kateri or Catherine, depending on your point of view.

I think I was 18 or 19.  I wanted Bl. Kateri Tekakwitha as my confirmation saint but of course she is not yet a saint but only blessed. The priest at the time told me it was okay to have Kateri but the lay confirmation teachers wouldn't accept it.  I told them that the name Kateri was also a derivative of Catherine the same as Katerina or Kathryn and they bought it. So officially my confirmation name is listed as "Kateri (Catherine)" and when the Bishop confirmed me and read the name tag, he just said "Kateri". 

If I had it to do over again I would have picked St. Philomena.  I only learned about her later on and have a special devotion to her. 
I was Baptized and Confirmed at birth, my Confirmation name is Mary
Felicitas, and I was 13. It was before there was a Latin Mass around, so I went in with the Catholic school kids, and the nun in charge was examining me. I studied up on my catechism for a test, but she stumped me with the question "what does the sacrament of confirmation mean to you?" I had no idea what she meant, so I gave her the catechism's definition; that really confused her!
Bernadette, and I was either 16 or 17.

My dearly beloved confirmation name is Athanasius.

And I sometimes use it as a middle name. It's too bad the Catholic confirmation name has no useful or civil "function".