Heretic Bookstores - A Quick Question
If it puts your mind at ease, a revival of the Anglican Church doesn't seem to be looming on the horizon.
Credo Wrote:If it puts your mind at ease, a revival of the Anglican Church doesn't seem to be looming on the horizon.

:laughing:

Good one.
Dauphin Wrote:Would it been sinful to go to an Anglican bookstore to purchase religious items? They have a Catholic section with Papal encyclicals and Catholic trinkets etc. but it's a ministry of the Anglican province of Ontario.

I think of the Anglican communion as more of a country club than a religious organization, but would it be sinful to contribute financially by purchasing books from them?
I find that a book bought from a heretical bookseller is best savored with a scalding cup of schismatic tea. [Image: coffee.gif]

^yes, tea makes you alliterative.
Marc Wrote:I find that a book bought from a heretical bookseller is best savored with a scalding cup of schismatic tea. [Image: coffee.gif]

[Image: laff.gif][Image: laff.gif]  That thread still makes me laugh.
Maybe the store will look at their sales when restocking merchandise and see that the more Catholic paraphernalia is what sells best?  The more authentic Catholic (versus Protestant) goods they stock, the more seeds of grace they may be spreading in their customers, no?  (I don't really know; just one way of looking at it.)