Bishop Fellay Archbishop of St. Louis
DomineNonSumDignus Wrote:It would have been better if instead of "Fellay to St. Louis" an article had been done on "Williamson to Los Angeles, Cardinal Mahoney to Tehran." 

No, Williamson to the Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity...could you imagine him in Cardinal Kasper's shoes?
AgnusDei1989 Wrote:Oh my gosh, I actually believed it for a minute. Holy smokes... I tell ya. I was born April Fools' Day and I still can't see through these things.
[Image: balloons.gif][Image: hbd.gif][Image: balloons.gif]
if I remember correctly, the last few April Fools Day jokes about the SSPX have been prophetic... lol I don't expect this one to be, but watch out!

the April Fools of 2007 circulated a story about the Universal Indult being granted.
the April Fools of 2008 circulated a story about the Excommunications being lifted (and I believe it also said something about regularization)
hmm... and April Fools 2009 now circulates a story that +Fellay has become the head of a diocese... perhaps the only prophetic thing will be that he becomes head of this new international-diocese jurisdiction being cooked up right now by next year..

Aloysius Wrote:if I remember correctly, the last few April Fools Day jokes about the SSPX have been prophetic... lol I don't expect this one to be, but watch out!

the April Fools of 2007 circulated a story about the Universal Indult being granted.
the April Fools of 2008 circulated a story about the Excommunications being lifted (and I believe it also said something about regularization)
hmm... and April Fools 2009 now circulates a story that +Fellay has become the head of a diocese... perhaps the only prophetic thing will be that he becomes head of this new international-diocese jurisdiction being cooked up right now by next year..

[Image: prayer.gif][Image: monstrance.gif]
However, I want a REAL MIRACLE I want him sent to San Francisco!!!
Heck, I'd take Bishop Williamson to San Francisco - someone completely apolitical and as blunt as a 6x6 beam.

thank you guys who said happy birthday... and Aloysius, hey, maybe you're right! Fools for Christ, that's us.... :D