Who Painted the Virgin or Guadelupe?
A friend of mine sent me this article:
http://catholicnewsagency.com/new.php?n=15511

I honestly found it rather funny and good, aside from the Planned Parenthood thing at the end.  Otherwise, good on her for seeing the Virgin.  Let's pray She changes her life for the best.

Other than the regular rant.
Can you imagine the awkward silence after Msgr. Monroy told her God.  I bet you could cut it with a knife.[Image: laff.gif]
sad
No excuse now for the dragon lady if she doesn't repent before her end.
And praise be the Mercy of God she wasn't struck right then and there after placing the flowers.
To quote the Bible
"how long oh Lord....how Long?..."
Wouldn't it be apropos if the the flowers turned blood red!
(forgive me if I fantasize)
The Msgr. is kinder than I am, I would have been tempted to turn to her and ask "And who painted your face this morning?"
I read that her comment was misreported; that she and the monsignor were looking at a copy of the image, standing right in front of it and she asked who painted that, which is a painting, not who painted the image on the tilma, which is hung high above the altar.  There is a photo of them standing in front of the painting and he is pointing out some detail to her, pointing to the painting.
PaxVobiscum Wrote:I read that her comment was misreported; that she and the monsignor were looking at a copy of the image, standing right in front of it and she asked who painted that, which is a painting, not who painted the image on the tilma, which is hung high above the altar.  There is a photo of them standing in front of the painting and he is pointing out some detail to her, pointing to the painting.

Yeah, and she was named after Sir Edmond Hillary and she was under fire in Serbia.  There's always a damage control story after one of her stupid bs comments.  God have mercy on her and those of us touched by her ignorance.