AQ
Anyone know what happened to the AQ website?
littlepaddle Wrote:Anyone know what happened to the AQ website?

[Edit by Quis - remove cross-forum nonsense]
I haven't heard anything myself; probably just the AQ server is down.  Servitium will probably have it back up soon.
Well, actually I can ping angelqueen.org so the machine appears to be up but not the website.  Maybe he's doing maintenance or something.
Credo Wrote:

[Image: laff.gif]
Credo Wrote:

do tell, what's your secret?
oi
Credo Wrote:

io
Well said RRR.  I don't post much on AQ lately but I think it is important to  recognize Serv's willingness to stick his neck out on the front lines for the faith by maintaining for almost 4 years now a message board of Trad affiliation.  By any reasonable person's standards that makes him a better man than many of us 'keyboard jockeys' who can hide behind the relative anonymity of a computer screen.  Whatever is going on I hope nothing more serious than a technical glitch is what has happened. 

BTW all trads have so much more in common with each other than not.  When I read the petulant barbs directed at Serv a quote from Churchill comes to mind: (paraphrasing)" You have enemies.  Good.  That means at least once in your life you've taken a stand for something that provoked their ire."