St. Gerard's Chapel: Prayers for Pregnant Women and Those Wanting to Conceive
 Wow that is a scary story, Brennus!  What an attitude!  "You can just try again." [Image: censored.gif]Good luck for your wife, Respice, on the upcoming birth. And condolences for those who have lost babies.

I hope and pray all goes well for Rachel and the now late baby, if she hasn't delivered yet.

Sophia, prayers for you, too.

Brennus, I'm with you about the scariness in medicine. I've been doing a research paper this summer on vaccinations. The subject is controversial for a reason.

It's very important to try to seek out pro-life doctors. They tend to treat their patients more humanely.

I got to go with my daughter to her last pre-natal check up. I like the doc, he is an OB and doesn't clamp the cord right away, letting the baby's blood volume regain some of the blood that is in the placenta. My 7th baby was a hospital birth and his cord was clamped right away, leaving him weakened because his placenta was engorged with his blood. I was so happy that my daughter's doctor agreed with me. He even went so far as to say that immediately clamping the cord is dangerous. [Image: cheerleader.gif]  He also recommended some pediatricians that are the relaxed sort and will let parents make decisions instead of just ordering them around.

Now, who is our other pregnant mom? Is it Monique?
Hey everyone! this is one proud father [Image: smile.gif] Rachael gave birth to an 8pound 9ounce baby boy at 3:17am this morning. Andrew Joseph Kucharski. Very handsome little fella (gets it from his mother [Image: wink.gif]) Thanks for all your prayers and best wishes. Prayer definitely works you know! I'm quite certain it made a difference. Mother & baby fine - (3hr labour) - now both sleeping like baby's in hospital.

[Image: beer2.gif]       [Image: beer2.gif]

[Image: cheerleader.gif]           [Image: cheerleader.gif]                       

[Image: hbd.gif]
Congratulations to you and Rachael!  We would love to see pictures!
Congratulations!!!! 

[Image: cheerleader.gif] and [Image: prayer3.gif]
Congratulations!!!!![Image: cheerleader.gif][Image: beer2.gif][Image: thumb.gif]
algts Wrote:Congratulations to you and Rachael!  We would love to see pictures!

I would love to show you pics and i will when i can - but when I post pics on this forum (linking to my personal web site) it asks for a username and password because my web site is password protected! A problem I'll overcome soon. Thanks for the best wishes all of you. [Image: smile.gif]
RespiceFinem Wrote:
algts Wrote:Congratulations to you and Rachael!  We would love to see pictures!

I would love to show you pics and i will when i can - but when I post pics on this forum (linking to my personal web site) it asks for a username and password because my web site is password protected! A problem I'll overcome soon. Thanks for the best wishes all of you. [Image: smile.gif]

I think I've solved the problem: here are some pics of Mum and Andrew-he is about 1 hour old here.

[Image: Andrew.jpg]                     [Image: Andrew2.jpg]

AWWWW!!!!

Just precious! I'm thoroughly jealous. You have a handsome new son and a beautiful wife. [Image: beer2.gif]