St. Gerard's Chapel: Prayers for Pregnant Women and Those Wanting to Conceive
Beautiful. Congratulations!
Congratulations!  Welcome, little Andrew!
What a handsome little man Andrew is!  I wish I looked as good as your wife after I have a baby!
AdoramusTeChriste Wrote:

I got to go with my daughter to her last pre-natal check up. I like the doc, he is an OB and doesn't clamp the cord right away, letting the baby's blood volume regain some of the blood that is in the placenta. My 7th baby was a hospital birth and his cord was clamped right away, leaving him weakened because his placenta was engorged with his blood. I was so happy that my daughter's doctor agreed with me. He even went so far as to say that immediately clamping the cord is dangerous.

Wow, finally after all these years, a possible explanation of what happened to my son.  As with all of my children, he was born with the cord wrapped around his neck.  He wasn't breathing for nearly five minutes because he had inhaled bowel movement in the womb.  He spent a week in a neonatal unit.  The doctor told me that he had lost blood but didn't know how this happened.  He was given blood, which was scary because it was the height of the AIDS scare.  Some years later we find out that the screening for AIDS and Hepatitis (the deadly strain) then wasn't sufficient and people had gotten AIDS from blood transfusions.  Despite the fact at the time doctor assured us the blood was safe.  [Image: hmmm.gif]  Thankfully he is a fine, healthy, young man today.  They never did tell me how he had lost blood in the first place. 
What a cute baby Respice!  Congratulations! 
I just wanted to also say Congratulations to you and your wife RespiceFinem on your new little bundle of joy. [Image: smile.gif][Image: prayer.gif]

Thanks again everyone, little tiger & Mum comming home today.

[Image: AndySmall.jpg]

My daughter-in-law is expecting again. She's had some trouble before, so please keep her in your prayers.
[Image: prayer3.gif] This I can do!
A friend of mine is pregnant with her second child. Please pray for her and her husband's conversion (she's Mormon and he hasn't been baptized yet) and for her child. She's in a lot of pain; her baby is 38 weeks old and her doctor is waiting until the 17th to induce.

my Mother my Confidence,
Corinne