St. Gerard's Chapel: Prayers for Pregnant Women and Those Wanting to Conceive
My daughter Christine is almost due. She had a prenatal check up today and has high blood pressure. Please keep her in your prayers.

Thank you!

Kathy,

Done. [Image: prayer3.gif]  If she can, have her lay down as much as possible and try to relax. Drink fluids.  (I'm sure her doc told her all this,I just can't help myself LOL)  It is hard, I know, I had high blood pressure with my first.  Of  course, I was married to [Image: censored.gif]  at the time so no wonder.

In Christ
Monique

Thank you, Monique. I really appreciate it.

How's your pregnancy going? Everything OK?

I hope and pray that every one of the  [Image: pregnant.gif]  forum members is having a healthy, happy pregnancy, even though I'm having a hard time keeping track of everyone.
Kathy,

I'm doing fine Deo Gratias!! I hope your daughter is doing ok too! She is in our prayers.

In Christ
Monique

My daughter Christine has been admitted to the hospital, but is still in early labor. Please pray for her safe delivery and her daughter's safe arrival. I will post pictures when I get home from the blessed event.
Will do![Image: prayer3.gif]
Hi Kathy!

Congratulations!  Prayers for Christine and new baby![Image: prayer3.gif]

In Christ
Monique

Thanks ladies!

I am on pins and needles. I have so much I should be doing but I can't study or concentrate. [Image: laff.gif]

This could take hours, obviously. I told her to call me when she'd dilated 5, or when she feels like she needs me. So far, she's comfortable and doing well. Still laughing at my silly jokes, etc.

I'm planning to go to Mass (unless I hear from her first) then go straight to the hospital from there. 45 mile trip from the chapel- about the same as from my house.
Praying for healthy delivery for both mom and baby!
We have baby!

Miss Ava Marie was born early this morning (Labor Day) [Image: biggrin.gif] at 12:20 am.

She weighed in at 8 lbs. and 10 oz. ahd is 21 inches long. She has tons of hair and is very loud. Perfectly gorgeous, as is her mother.

I'll post some pics when I get home.

Thanks for all your prayers.