St. Gerard's Chapel: Prayers for Pregnant Women and Those Wanting to Conceive
:pray:
Say a prayer for my husband and me if you have a minute. I  just lost our 22 week old son with no warning yesterday. We were able to baptize before he died, so I'm holding on to that for consolation.
I'm so sorry, Anastasia.  :pray2:
I'm sorry as well. Prayers for you and your family.  :pray2:
OH Anastasia!  I am so sorry! 

I rarely check this particular thread and so these prayers are rather late but . . .

:pray2: :pray2: :pray2:
I'm just seeing this too, I'm sorry!!  :(  :pray2:
:pray2:
Pilgrim may get mad at me for posting this but I think a little prayer would be wonderful about now. 

Nobody in real life knows about this yet so please, please, if you know us outside of Fish Eaters, do not share this info with any of our friends.  We want to get to the doctor and make sure everything is OK before we make it truly public.

You all know we adopted 3 darling children from Russia in January.  Well, we got a little surprise this week: it turns out I'm pregnant as well.  God sure has a sense of humor!  We have tried and tried with only disappointment -  until now.  In fact, we gave up actively trying 5 years ago or so.  It turns out that I am now 14 weeks pregnant (the longest I have ever managed to keep a baby).  How on earth did I not notice for 14 weeks?  Believe me folks, this is something I have been asking myself.  The only answer I have is that I've had bronchitis for most of that time, my father has a brain tumor and just underwent surgery 1 (of 2 needed) and life has been chaotic as hell.  I didn't even think it was possible. I have skipped months due to stress before and I certainly think the last few months qualify as stressful.  Then, I started having a sensitive stomach and put two and two together.  I am so clueless!!!

Please pray with me that all will be well, that our new(est) child will be healthy and strong, and that I will somehow be able to keep up with 4 kids so young!
Wooohooo!!

Yes, that is so crazy typical. I've heard of that so many times!

I'm happy for you but really hoping for a sticky one. I know if you've always miscarried before it warrants a very cautious excitement. Still, you never know God's will and 14 weeks is fairly promising. Praying for a successful pregnancy. And congratulations!  
I'm really happy for you both, all the best!  :pray2: