St. Gerard's Chapel: Prayers for Pregnant Women and Those Wanting to Conceive
:pray: For you Lydia.  My wife has PCOS as well.  I know it isn't easy, and with all that on top of it.  May God's will be done, and may you find peace in it.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
:pray: :pray: :pray:
Lydia,

Fontrevault has PCOS as well.  What's more, I've definitely been in your husband's shoes.  If he needs someone to talk to, please PM me and I can give you my contact information.

The good news is that it is possible to conceive and bring a child to full term in your condition.  Fontevrault got pregnant almost a month after we brought our three adopted kids home from Russia and we are expecting in November.  There is hope!

:pray:

(10-10-2012, 09:02 AM)Pilgrim Wrote: Lydia,

Fontrevault has PCOS as well.  What's more, I've definitely been in your husband's shoes.  If he needs someone to talk to, please PM me and I can give you my contact information.

The good news is that it is possible to conceive and bring a child to full term in your condition.  Fontevrault got pregnant almost a month after we brought our three adopted kids home from Russia and we are expecting in November.  There is hope!

Yes, but stress does interesting things to the body, so you need to work on your stress levels and overall health before anything else.  Weirdly, bringing our kids home was a tremendous stress relief (despite going from 0 to 3 toddlers over night). 
We are expecting another blessing. Please pray for a healthy baby, pregnancy, delivery. Thank you for your prayers. I pray all mothers have a  :pray2:healthy baby, preganacy and delivery.
Congratulations and prayers
:pray2: :pray2:
:pray2: :pray2: