St. Gerard's Chapel: Prayers for Pregnant Women and Those Wanting to Conceive
Just got the okay for a VBAC, please pray for easy healthy successful labor delivery, baby and mommy. I saw the heart beat, so amazing! Thank you for your prayers!
(12-15-2012, 02:07 AM)candyapple Wrote: Just got the okay for a VBAC, please pray for easy healthy successful labor delivery, baby and mommy. I saw the heart beat, so amazing! Thank you for your prayers!

Way cool!  :pray:
I have a medal of him with me at all times.  He is also the patron saint of the falsely accused, which I have been.  St. Gerard was himself falsely accused of impregnating a woman, and I understand this caused him severe reputational damage.
  Please pray for my friend Kimberly Walters, choir director at my parish.  She's due to have a son in August, and I want to make sure she has a safe birth and a healthy baby. :pray:
I just want to let people know that writing to the following address will get you a 3rd Class Relic of St Gerardo Majella along with a prayer card:

St Gerards Relics
Golgotha Monastery Island
Papa Stronsay
Orkney Islands
Scotland
KW17 2AR
United Kingdom

My friend Kim is in the early stages of labor.  Pray for her! :pray: :pregnant:
Friends, pray for me, I think I may be pregnant! I'll get a test in a couple of days. I'm very excited at the possibility, and also slightly terrified after my post-partum illness last time.

Basilios, do the monks at Papa Stronsay need a self-addressed return envelope (normal letter size)? I'm guessing yes since I'd be writing from the U.S.
:pray2:
False alarm. Please do pray for my husband and I though; we would very much like for our family to grow.
DH and I are expecting our first child in May. Please pray for us.