St. Gerard's Chapel: Prayers for Pregnant Women and Those Wanting to Conceive
Please pray for my wife and I. We have been married for six months and just learned today that my wife miscarried, at about 9 weeks.
In your charity, please pray for my  wife and unborn child. This is not as pressing as many of the other requests but prayers can only help. Everything seems ok but she will be 48 soon and she has had several miscarriages in the last few years (normal, I know, but hard). This will be our eleventh child. I've never been nervous before but I am this time. She's about 12 weeks along and despite the remnants of the flu and morning sickness seems to be doing well. She's not been to the doctor yet and I'll be reassured when she does go. She's due three weeks before my oldest daughter's wedding - our first wedding. Yikes! I need to have more confidence in the providence of God. I'm just stressing a bit. I'm not unhappy, just uneasy.

Thanks in advance for your prayers.

deprofundis
Please pray for me. I'm due July 11 with baby #3. Everything is healthy and normal, thanks be to God. But I'm still freaked out from last time when I was hospitalized for 2 weeks with a mysterious case of sepsis.  I was pretty sick during my first post-partum recovery as well. So please pray that I don't have anything to worry about and don't drive myself crazy with unnecessary worry. Thank you!
:pray2:
We have been married for about 10 years and still no child. Please pray for us.
After almost 3 years of marriage, my husband and I have finally conceived our first child. Please pray for us, that this may be a healthy pregnancy. I'm as nervous as I am excited!
:pray2:
For my household sister Kara.
She is on her fifth pregnancy. They are now 10 weeks along, and now there is a less than 2% chance of miscarriage. We are all hoping and praying that she haves her first live birth.
I'm expecting baby #4 any day now, please pray that the birth goes well.
St. Gerard, please pray for all the readers of the Catholic All Year blog and members of Catholic Answers Forums who have mentioned facing infertility to become either biological or adoptive parents or both. May God bless them with children if that is His plan. May they all discern and accept God's will in all situations.