St. Gerard's Chapel: Prayers for Pregnant Women and Those Wanting to Conceive
Sh . . . Be very very quiet . . .

I'm pregnant with our 6th!!!!!  Pilgrim doesn't know yet.  I'm going to tell him when he gets home from work.  I have a history of miscarriage and am 40, so I'm a little worried.
(04-01-2016, 06:13 PM)Fontevrault Wrote: Sh . . . Be very very quiet . . .

I'm pregnant with our 6th!!!!!  Pilgrim doesn't know yet.  I'm going to tell him when he gets home from work.  I have a history of miscarriage and am 40, so I'm a little worried.

Another baby Fishie, en route! Gorgeous news, F.! Beautiful!
Congrats, Fontevrault!  :) We'll keep you both in our prayers here.
Congratulations Fontevrault! I shall say a prayer or two for you so that you that all goes well.  :)  What a blessing!
Thanks all!  I will explain how I knew I was pregnant because it will make you laugh.  Every time I've been pregnant, I have gotten really sick - sinus infection, bronchitis, a cold from hell that lays me up forever.  With Tom (our only birth child so far), I had a sinus infection and bronchitis for two months straight.  I've been ill and miserable all week.  Sure enough . . . 
I will pray for you, Fontevrault.
Thank you all for your prayers.  Morning sickness is a good sign that my hormones are on the right track.  Would you believe I can't get an appointment for a month?!?! 
Oh congrats! I'm trying to convince my husband that we're not too old for just. one. more.

I always get forgetful when I'm pregnant. With #2, I knew I was pregnant because I couldn't remember my address!
(04-14-2016, 01:41 PM)PrairieMom Wrote: Oh congrats! I'm trying to convince my husband that we're not too old for just. one. more.

I always get forgetful when I'm pregnant. With #2, I knew I was pregnant because I couldn't remember my address!

That's an interesting clue!  :)   

I really didn't think it would happen.  We weren't trying, but then again, we weren't exactly not trying either.  :LOL:
My wife and I were married earlier this year, and we just found out she is pregnant!

We are both living in a non-native country for us (China) and so the logistics will become difficult and likely require us to be apart for a significant amount of time...prayers for our spiritual and financial well being are thus most welcome :)