St. Gerard's Chapel: Prayers for Pregnant Women and Those Wanting to Conceive
(07-06-2018, 04:49 PM)Catherine Wrote: A couple of prayer requests:

For my sister, who recently miscarried her first child. She and her husband are struggling under heavy grief. Please pray for consolation and courage for them.

Also for myself- my second child will be arriving within the next couple weeks. With my first pregnancy,  I had difficulties with my blood pressure. After doing so well this time, it’s started to become more difficult to control. Please pray for a healthy blood pressure and healthy delivery for me.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
Try Hawthorne. Balances blood pressure. Take the minimum dose. Read Louise Tenny Today's Herbal Health for a more complete routine. Best wishes. Prayers. So sorry, much hope for your little ones. Some comfort is that the soul of the baby goes to a natural state of happiness, unless fortunate enough to be baptized. Then it goes to Heaven. According to Tradition.
[-] The following 1 user Likes greatdame's post:
  • Catherine
(07-07-2018, 05:51 PM)greatdame Wrote: Try Hawthorne.  Balances blood pressure.  Take the minimum dose. Read Louise Tenny Today's Herbal Health for a more complete routine.  Best wishes.  Prayers.  So sorry, much hope for your little ones.  Some comfort is that the soul of the baby goes to a natural state of happiness, unless fortunate enough to be baptized.  Then it goes to Heaven.  According to Tradition.
Thank you. Sadly the little ones my sister and I lost were not able to be baptized. I just trust God in His justice and mercy and leave them to Him.

Thanks for the advice as well! I asked my midwife about it, and she also thoroughly recommended hawthorn tincture. I’ve been taking it and my blood pressure stayed under control Smile
Many prayers of thanksgiving!!! My little one arrived yesterday, and we both are doing great! Deo gratias!

Let’s spare a prayer for Cecilia, who is also expecting her little one any day now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Catherine's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover