St. Gerard's Chapel: Prayers for Pregnant Women and Those Wanting to Conceive
Congratulations, Saintsforheaven! When is your little [Image: angel.gif] due?

Praying for your safe and healthy pregnancy.

Thank You!  [Image: smile.gif]  I am due in May. [Image: pregnant.gif]  Have alot of growing to do!!
saintsforheaven Wrote:Thank You!  [Image: smile.gif]  I am due in May. [Image: pregnant.gif]  Have alot of growing to do!!

Congratulations!
saintsforheaven Wrote:Pray for me.  I am expecting!   

Congratulations and [Image: prayer3.gif] for you!

saintsforheaven Wrote:Wow, had a 2 year break!

I have 2 two-year breaks (and one 18-month break) between boys, and that little extra time does help.

It is tiring, that first part of pregnancy. 
saintsforheaven Wrote:Pray for me. I am expecting! Wow, had a 2 year break! Thats the longest non pregnant state I've had since before I was married!! Am excited, but this morning sickness and tiredness is getting me a bit down. Its really a struggle for me. And then the emotions and fears try to start pricking there way in!! I feel too old for this!!

AWESOME!!!  [Image: prayer3.gif]
While I'm in here, I'll post a request for my son and daughter-in-law who are expecting their first child and my first grandchild any day now.  Prayers please for mother and baby.  And maybe a few nudges to Our Lord to tell my son and his wife to raise this babe Catholic. 
Reese Wrote:While I'm in here, I'll post a request for my son and daughter-in-law who are expecting their first child and my first grandchild any day now.  Prayers please for mother and baby.  And maybe a few nudges to Our Lord to tell my son and his wife to raise this babe Catholic. 

How exciting! Praying...and keep us posted.
My wife delivered our second child, and the first one in 15 years, on Saturday. Everything went perfectly.
Congratulations, Brennus!!!
Congratulations, Brennus![Image: beer2.gif] Tell your wife, [Image: waytogo.gif]