St. Gerard's Chapel: Prayers for Pregnant Women and Those Wanting to Conceive
WHoo HOOoo!!!![Image: cheerleader.gif]
Congrats, Kathy [Image: cheerleader.gif]
Kathy,

That is FANTASTIC!!  God Bless the new mama and baby!!![Image: crucifix.gif][Image: angel.gif]

In Christ
Monique

[Image: th_100_0524.jpg][Image: th_100_0526.jpg][Image: th_100_0533.jpg]

Ava Marie                       with Grandma              Mother and daughter

Welcome to Ava Marie!

Oh, my, she is a PRETTY little baby, isn't she?? Praise God all is well!

Here is what I found out about Ava's birthdate:

She was born on the Feast of St Laurence Justinian, Bishop of Venice, Confessor -- under a New Harvest Moon and under the sign of Virgo.

Her gemstone is the Sapphire, and her flower is the -- Aster, which you've just planted!

Others who share this birthdate:

1187 Louis VIII [Coeur-de-Lion] king of France (1223-26)
1638 Louis XIV the great, king of France (1643-1715)
1735 Johann Christian Bach composer, son of JS Bach (English Bach)
1847 Jesse James Missouri, outlaw
1929 Bob Newhart Oak Park Ill, comedian (Bob Newhart Show, Newhart)
1940 Raquel Welch Chic Ill (Myra Breckenridge, 1,000,000 BC, 100 Rifles)
1945 Al Stewart Glasgow Scotland, rocker (The Year of the Cat)
1946 Freddie Mercury rock vocalist (Queen-We are the Champions)
1969 Dweezil Zappa rocker/son of Frank Zappa/MTV VJ
1973 Tina Yothers actress (Family Ties)

Vox,

Thanks for all the cool stuff about Miss Ava's natal day.

Christine was incredible. As her contractions during transition and bearing down came, she would say "here we go." Team effort, all the way.

During one particularly fruitful bearing down pain, she was heard to exclaim, "What was God thinking?"

She was incredibly beautiful through the entire labor. Radiant.

And I highly recommend supporting your daughters during their laboring and birthing. You will never regret it.
AdoramusTeChriste Wrote:And I highly recommend supporting your daughters during their laboring and birthing. You will never regret it.

Congratulations, Kathy!  I have been mostly off the computer a few days, and didn't see that she was going to the hospital!  Ava Marie is so beautiful--thanks for posting the pics, I love newborns![Image: heartsmiley.gif]

I will pray for your family
And I highly recommend supporting your daughters during their laboring and birthing. You will never regret it.
How lucky Christine is to have such a great mom!  My mother would be the last person I'd want in the labor room. LOL

Thank you all for your thoughts!!! I would like to add that the best person to have with you during your laboring and birthing process is your mother!! Especially if she is like my mom!!1 I know that I couldn't have done it without her there!!! She was so supportive and comforting, even if it was hard!!! I love my mom for being there for me once again!!!
Pray for me.  I am expecting!  Wow, had a 2 year break!  Thats the longest non pregnant state I've had since before I was married!!  Am excited, but this morning sickness and tiredness is getting me a bit down. Its really a struggle for me.  And then the emotions and fears try to start pricking there way in!!  I feel too old for this!!