St. Gerard's Chapel: Prayers for Pregnant Women and Those Wanting to Conceive
I'll be praying for you, Catherine. May Jesus and Mary be with you and bless, comfort, console you in this trying time. May they fill you with Grace and strength and ensure all goes well for a healthy and normal delivery, and help keep your blood pressure in check. May St. Joseph pray for you and St. Michael protect you. Amen.
Rosary Crusade to end Abortion: https://rosarycrusadingarmytoendabortion.home.blog/

"My dear Jesus, before the Holy Trinity, Our Heavenly Mother, and the whole Heavenly Court, united with Your Most Precious Blood and Your Sacrifice on Calvary, I hereby offer my whole life to the Intention of Your Sacred Heart and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Together with my life, I place at Your disposal all Holy Masses, all my Holy Communions, all my good deeds, all my sacrifices ... https://marianapostolate.com/life-offering/
[-] The following 1 user Likes XavierSem's post:
  • Catherine
My wife, who is now 12 weeks pregnant with our second, had severe nausea and exhaustion throughout the first 20 weeks of pregnancy with our first and is, so far, repeating that trend again. Your prayers would be incredibly appreciated.
"O Charles the Great, we beseech you to make that day arrive soon when society, re-established at its foundations, will cease asking liberty and order from the revolutions."
Prayer to Charlemagne the Great (de confirmatione cultus), by Dom Prosper Guéranger
[-] The following 1 user Likes IudicaMe's post:
  • Catherine
Deo Gratias, my little girl has arrived!!! We are happy and healthy, and she has been baptized. We are now settling in the to blissful busyness of a hungry little mouth, lots of cuddles, and older siblings who can't get enough of her. Thank you for your prayers!

Continued prayers for all fishies and their loved ones who are expecting or trying to conceive.
[-] The following 2 users Like Catherine's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, Marmot
Please pray for a safe delivery for our daughter-in-law, Marie Weismiller, who is due in October.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • Catherine