Best Pizza
Call me crazy, but my faves are Pizza Hut {Got addicted to it as a kid thanks to Book-It} and CiCi's

But for the price, the pizzas at sams club are good too.
Cheeseboard, in Berkeley. They're commies but they can cook.
(04-17-2009, 05:02 PM)dakotamidnight Wrote: Call me crazy, but my faves are Pizza Hut {Got addicted to it as a kid thanks to Book-It} and CiCi's

I exploited the Book-It program at Pizza Hut to profit-damaging levels too.

I also like going to CiCi's. It's almost a ritual when I go visit my dad in Bryan/College Station. First thing we do is go to CiCi's.

Aaaand I also like buying Sam's Club Pizza.

Wow, we are of one accord when it comes to pizza.
My boys love Ci Ci's.  I haven't see a Godfathers in ages.  Or Little Ceasar's, for that matter.
(04-17-2009, 08:18 PM)Texican Wrote: Or Little Ceasar's, for that matter.
Oh, yeah! The little "pizza! pizza!" guy with the spear! (or something like that) Where the heck did all these pizza franchises go?

Georgia
(04-17-2009, 09:43 PM)libby Wrote: Georgia

Really? 
I'm craving pizza now...  Or a Whataburger- those are the best!  But that's another thread...

I know we have Little Caesar's.....

but Fellini's and Mellow Mushroom are the best around here
There's a Mazzio's in the town I'm working in right now.  Some place called Simple Simon's, too.  Neither are very good.  Probably better off with Totino's.
(04-17-2009, 08:12 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote:
(04-17-2009, 05:02 PM)dakotamidnight Wrote: Call me crazy, but my faves are Pizza Hut {Got addicted to it as a kid thanks to Book-It} and CiCi's

I exploited the Book-It program at Pizza Hut to profit-damaging levels too.

I also like going to CiCi's. It's almost a ritual when I go visit my dad in Bryan/College Station. First thing we do is go to CiCi's.

Aaaand I also like buying Sam's Club Pizza.

Wow, we are of one accord when it comes to pizza.

Go figure! And we're in the same town too.

I can't wait for my little girl to be big enough for book-it - we have a pizza hut within a block!

FYI in case your ever in the area - the pizza hut on Walzem isn't the greatest - Austin Hwy or the one on San Pedro near Basse are good.