Licit to attend weekly NO Masses with abuses?
(04-24-2009, 10:13 AM)CarmeliteAtHeart Wrote: I'm sorry but this thread is dizzying! If I have to worry about the intention of every priest and if I have to fear I am in sin for wanting to go to Mass (and attending a Novus Ordo because no TLM is available) then that seems like craziness to me. The Church says the Novus Ordo is valid and as long as I can find a Novus Ordo without any grave abuses, I will attend. If I could attend a Low Mass TLM during the week I would but I can't. I need Jesus and I see no reason to see the Novus Ordo as invalid (unless there is some grave, explicit way to know).

Yes, I prefer the TLM and yes I pray for the end to the Novus Ordo but as of right now, it is what it is.

Pax Christi tecum.

Let not your heart be troubled.  Go to the NO without any fear, especially if you are fortunate enough to find one without any grave abuses.  It's the same Mass the Vicar of Christ says every day. I'll take Christ's promise that His Church is indefectible over the ravings of amateur internet theologians anyday.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Licit to attend weekly NO Masses with abuses? - by DrBombay - 04-24-2009, 04:21 PM