Licit to attend weekly NO Masses with abuses?
(04-24-2009, 07:35 PM)Sinner Wrote: I don't believe Dr Bombay is arguing with any one. He told us what he believes.  He needn't prove anything to us, he's not try to change our opinions and beliefs, why can't we respect his? I don't know about anyone else but if I believed with my head and my reason I would have struck out on the Trinity, Transustantiation, the Virgin Birth etc. a long time ago. That's why they call it faith.

Those things are part of the infallible teachings of the Church, theyve got nothing to do with papal authority!!!

Faith in what???  the promulgation of the New Mass?, show me some evidence that Catholic are entitled or obliged to make an act of 'faith' as you put it in Papal Authority, or are we back again to the confusion of papal infallibility and papal authority (they are not the same thing you know one is very much fallible).

The promulgation of the Novus Ordo, employs papal authority not papal infallibility.

So now youve been bold enough to make the statement, please back it up?

Ill repeat the question where is it stated in any part of our religion by any theologian worth his salt or any by any doctor of the Chruch or by and infallible papal statement, or council, that we are to make an act of faith in Papal Authority

Messages In This Thread
Re: Licit to attend weekly NO Masses with abuses? - by tradmaverick - 04-24-2009, 07:47 PM