Licit to attend weekly NO Masses with abuses?
(04-24-2009, 11:28 PM)Sinner Wrote: Well, Tradmaverick, so far you have seemingly set yourself above the Supreme Pontiff in Rome, the Catechism of the Catholic Church, Vatican II and the Pauline Mass, you have been rude and condescending to Dr. Bombay and to me, and you seem to be babbling, so I doubt anything I can say would make a difference. Our Lord did not gladly suffer fools, nor do I. I shall remember you in my rosary this evening. Good-nite sir.

ou have been rude and condescending to Dr. Bombay and to me

My apologies if I have been uncharitable towards you or anyone, it was not my intention. Please point out to me where I have been so and I will retract such statements.

and you seem to be babbling

Babbling, my friend, if you see theological debate and theology as babbling I truly pity you, please point out to me how I was babbling? If my points are not clearly set out somewhere please point out where and I will try to rectify it.

so I doubt anything I can say would make a difference

That really does not disprove or counter anything i have said, if you wish to do so, I highly encourage it, I am open to being corrected and learning from you, if you can provide theological proof to the contrary. I will accept anything that indisputably true and state that I do.

Our Lord did not gladly suffer fools, nor do I. I shall remember you in my rosary this evening

It is truly unfortunate that you resort to name calling to prove a point or try to discredit me, I ask you to have more charity towards me aswell as I towards you. Thank you very kindly for your prayers, I will remember you to and pray for a love of truth for you.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Licit to attend weekly NO Masses with abuses? - by tradmaverick - 04-25-2009, 11:10 AM