Licit to attend weekly NO Masses with abuses?
(12-14-2010, 03:35 AM)Stubborn Wrote:
(12-12-2010, 10:57 PM)paxvobiscum23 Wrote: I went to a NO mass this morning and was appalled at the numerous abuses and heresy taught there. The homily was about how priests have had it all wrong for millennia. He went on to say that the kingdom of God is within each of us and he basically said that sin is irrelevant, that we are all good, holy and perfect to begin with and that we should convince ourselves of that. He also sang the NO version of the Ave and I thought they were going to break out into Kumbaya near the end. Hand holding during the Pater Noster was also wide spread there. Due to the invalid consecration (the priest changed the form and made clear his intention was not that of the Church), I left as the congregation started forward. I don't understand why these things happen, but it saddens and frustrates me to see and hear them for myself.

Shoot, you can't call that abuses, looks like you merely attended a NO that has been almost fully implemented and understood.

These things will continue to happen so long as folks keep going........but you should not consider these things abuses.

Uh yeah there were abuses there but this is just a normal NO have fun in Benedicts Clown Church.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Licit to attend weekly NO Masses with abuses? - by Baskerville - 12-17-2010, 08:09 PM