Video: Planned Parenthood Staff Urge Teen to Lie About Sex Abuse-Abortion
Memphis, TN -- A new undercover videotape shows staff at a Tennessee Planned Parenthood abortion clinic urging a client to lie about her potential sexual abuse so she could get an abortion. A girl who said she is 14 and sexually abused by a 31-year-old man was told to hide the information from a judge.

The staff members at the nation's largest abortion business told the young woman to conceal the information so a judge would approve her request for an abortion without parental involvement, which is require by state law except in emergency cases.

"Don't mention it. Just say you have a boyfriend 17 years old...whatever," the staffer says.

Instead of notifying officials about the apparent sexual abuse, a Planned Parenthood counselor tells Rose on camera that she doesn't want to continue the line of conversation about the sexual abuse.

"Look, if we keep this conversation I'm gonna have to talk to my manager and yeah, [your boyfriend]'s gonna get in trouble," the staffer says. "And please don't say that I told you this."

Full story and video at:
http://www.LifeNews.com/state4071.html
you mean to tell me that the good staff of planned parenthood does not care about morals and life? what a shocking development.

Not meaning to hyjack this thread but....
Is planned parenthood a private entity or do they recieve money from tax payers, or both, I'm thinking its both. Does anybody know where to trace the orgins of this disgusting murdering corporation, I just realize I don't know much about them, ya know where they come from who started them that sort of thing.
Racist and pro-eugenics Margarte Sanger started Planned Parenthood. And yes our tax dollars do fund them.
Tax money makes up about 1/3 of Planned Parenthood's budget.  The rest is from private donors and revenue from "services," the most lucrative of which is abortions.  Their biggest private donor is Bill Gates.

As Didi said, Planned Parenthood was founded by Margaret Sanger.  I'm of the opinion that she was an extremely sick woman, but let her speak for herself:  http://www.dianedew.com/sanger.htm

This story from Tennessee is only the most recent in a long line of similar stories being released.  Planned Parenthood sending children and teens back to their abusers is standard procedure, as any sidewalk counselor will tell you.  These girls' right to privacy and PP's right to uninterrupted profit is always above someone else's safety. 
Can I really say that I'm surprised?  The answer is no...Planned Parenthood has been a hotbed of immorality for years..."by their fruits ye shall know them..."
What a horrible women, I know we are not ment to judge but she's probally pretty hot right now!  Thanks for the info, I'd rather be informed than not.