Really cannot believe I'm doing this...
(04-22-2009, 04:13 PM)Rosarium Wrote:
(04-22-2009, 03:57 PM)Melita Wrote: People play cricket in America?

As a whole? No. Cricket is a type of insect in America for most people.

Agreed.  It is a novelty.
To all the single ladies out there...(lol)

I have recently discerned a call to focus more on school...or at least I think I have.  So, I have the opportunity to practice patience. no

Also, no, no one but me and a couple of people I rope into playing even knows what cricket is over here.
Well, if you're a half decent batsman you should consider visiting (ex-)Commonwealth countries. They're sure to appreciate it if nobody there does!
hahaha...I'm all right for my age group I suspect....I'm not the next coming of Andrew Strauss or anything though.
good luck! You look like a very handsome young man.

She is out there for you.
I can't believe no one's snapped up DeiMateralma yet -- cute, smart, funny. Look at that sassy lil gal in her boots! You boys better get with it.
(05-04-2009, 09:24 PM)Satori Wrote: I can't believe no one's snapped up DeiMateralma yet -- cute, smart, funny. Look at that sassy lil gal in her boots! You boys better get with it.

And she loves Labyrinth!!! What better reference could you ask for?  :)
(05-04-2009, 09:54 PM)Melita Wrote:
(05-04-2009, 09:24 PM)Satori Wrote: I can't believe no one's snapped up DeiMateralma yet -- cute, smart, funny. Look at that sassy lil gal in her boots! You boys better get with it.

And she loves Labyrinth!!! What better reference could you ask for?  :)

Awwww... thanks you two.    :-[

(Though, Satori, I'm not exactly sure who you're talking about.  :P)