Israel almost bombed Iran on April 17, thwarted by Russia
commies only distribute wealth to themselves. the plm is in capitalism wealth is created with plms of distribution. under the reds no wealth is created so they just steal and use what ever was left. when that runs out they starve. though to be fair in 1984 the north did send the south a massive humanitarian aid package due some disaster i cant remember now.
just sayin.
im sure it was to get spies in and such but
fair is fair.
i'm surprised the people in the north haven't revolted for over 50 years. starving cant explain that. and neither can government repression. the only explanation is massive brain washing way way more total then what the Russians could of done. anyway really they maybe have what like % nukes tops. and cant diliver them to far so the south is toast a few cities and for good measure japan will certainly get one or two, poor japs. but then the north will glow and i doubt those shades will help the supremem leader one bit.
also to be fair there wasnt many people starving in the streets in nazi Germany it was the military defeat of the nazi's that caused the starvation on a mass scale not party policy. the nazi's weren't nearly as stupid as people make them out to be. if anything the economy of Nazi Germany before the total war and defeat was leaving the ul and Europe in the dust

(05-25-2009, 06:15 AM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: OK, France having nukes scares me too, but that's because I'm embittered toward the French based on my Sicilian heritage.

Them's fightin' words! :jabs:
(05-27-2009, 12:59 PM)veritatem_dilexisti Wrote:
(05-25-2009, 06:15 AM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: OK, France having nukes scares me too, but that's because I'm embittered toward the French based on my Sicilian heritage.

My money's on Quis...
(05-27-2009, 01:03 PM)Rosarium Wrote:
(05-27-2009, 12:59 PM)veritatem_dilexisti Wrote:

My money's on Quis...

Mine as well, to be honest.

Me :boxers: QuisUtDeus