Should torture ever be allowed?
Oh, duh. Thanks. 

I never realized that Fisheaters had so many smile faces related to torture.

:fish: :chainsaw: :romantic: :drowning: :beatup: :villagepeeps:
(04-29-2009, 09:39 PM)Bonifacius Wrote:
(04-29-2009, 09:07 PM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote: Again, as I said in an earlier post, these allegories, parables, beatitudes, sermons, examples, etc., are not excuses for the bad behavior of others.

Once again, you beg the question -- we're asking precisely whether torture is always and ever bad behavior. 
Very broad criteria for discussion,
Sitting my teenager down for sincere discussion about his attitude is a form of torture....to him
So I think youll need to define the term a littleore clearly.
(04-29-2009, 11:02 PM)didishroom Wrote: Oh, duh. Thanks. 

That last one is inherently evil.
(04-30-2009, 03:25 AM)QuisUtDeus Wrote:
(04-29-2009, 11:02 PM)didishroom Wrote: Oh, duh. Thanks. 

That last one is inherently evil.

I never quite understood what the "Village People" were all about. Are those supposed to be their hands? Someone please explain...
They're doing the "YMCA." You know the song with the hands and the dance?

They were also flaming homosexuals who say other songs like "Macho Man", "San Francisco" and "In the Navy."
(04-30-2009, 08:32 AM)didishroom Wrote: They're doing the "YMCA." You know the song with the hands and the dance?

They were also flaming homosexuals who say other songs like "Macho Man", "San Francisco" and "In the Navy."

Oh. Ok. Well, I'm not sure if I should say "thank you" or not  :).

I guess I need to get out more. I've never even heard of them. Why are they on here if they're supposed to be homosodomites?
edited to delete lame joke.

I miss the "delete" function.  :'(
(04-30-2009, 08:32 AM)didishroom Wrote: They were also flaming homosexuals who say other songs like "Macho Man", "San Francisco" and "In the Navy."

It is suspected that was all a show, and they were actually straight.
(04-30-2009, 10:05 AM)Rosarium Wrote:
(04-30-2009, 08:32 AM)didishroom Wrote: They were also flaming homosexuals who say other songs like "Macho Man", "San Francisco" and "In the Navy."

It is suspected that was all a show, and they were actually straight.

Some show; it's a shame I missed it.
:bomb: should now be used for all references to the ticking time bomb scenario, don't you think?
From under my chair, I'd like to pose a question: is prison considered torture? After all, men are confined in a small space for long periods of time, perhaps in solitary confinement, with daily humiliations.