Fast Food Is Protestant?
(06-05-2009, 03:43 PM)geogeer Wrote:
(06-02-2009, 06:19 PM)Rosarium Wrote: Oreos, Twinkies, even white bread are not good for frequent consumption any more than dirt is.

You can have my Twinkies when you pry them out of my cold dead hands!  :beatup:

Yeah!  ;D

If  fast food is Protestant, 'health' food is pagan.
(06-10-2009, 09:20 AM)JaganshiKenshin Wrote:
(06-05-2009, 03:43 PM)geogeer Wrote:
(06-02-2009, 06:19 PM)Rosarium Wrote: Oreos, Twinkies, even white bread are not good for frequent consumption any more than dirt is.

You can have my Twinkies when you pry them out of my cold dead hands!  :beatup:

Yeah!   ;D

If  fast food is Protestant, 'health' food is pagan.

If this means that Catholic food is lovingly prepared, delicious "gourmet" food, I'll agree with you.
So eating fast food automatically makes you a protestant? (so, a non-protestant eats fast food, he/she atomatically becomes a protestant?)  ???
(05-08-2009, 11:13 PM)libby Wrote: his name is Salani at the beginning of the article, but it's Salami by the end.

coincidence?

....I think not.

:P

This site is notorious for getting information wrong and other issues.......
(05-08-2009, 11:05 PM)matthew_talbot Wrote: Not my opinion..just the authors.. :popcorn:
http://www.traditioninaction.org/Cultura...tm#manners

This site also beleives in capitalism, which is itself talmudic/Protestant....they may have 'action", but nothing Catholic in it........Capitalism is Protestantism and helps promote fast food, Distributism would have us in that family run business they portray in the pics
I recently heard from someone that In-N-Out has Bible verses on the bottom of their cups.

Has anyone else heard of that or seen the Bible verses?  (I have yet to look at the bottom of their cups since I have heard about it.)
I spent three days putting the Thanksgiving spread together. Is it too much of a good thing, or okay to do?
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.