Could use advice about anxiety
(05-12-2009, 11:38 PM)libby Wrote: ....what Satori said.

and you don't have a defect, but you're awfully good at working yourself up into a lather.

....cut it out.

;)

takes one to know one, Inion - I used to be like that, and it honestly just about killed me.

look at it this way - you have so many good things about you - concentrate on those.

and a good way of dealing with those fantasies..... delicious ( in a perverse way) though they may be....is to imagine her as a little kid getting mistreated in some way.

Sounds weird, but if you do it enough, it actually works and you start feeling sorry for her.

Anxiety doesn't HAVE to be part of your nature....it just feels that way.

It doesn't help I'm married to Inion and I project- my family is bad too, they're your stereotypical American Capitalist Protty materialists. 

My own sister calls me a drama queen, and it pisses me off.

I think I don't help when I'm wigged out.

I'm not a drama queen!!!!!

(me puts on one of Laura's dresses and runs around in the yard screaming Alanis Morrissette songs )

But I definitely don't think it helps that I deal with my crap naturally (drink) as has been done since my people came to this continent, so she did the same as me.

She's a rather young Catholic, so to speak, in comparison to me; not disregarding her devout traditionalism. 9 years now I've been Catholic; not listening to all the NO dreck I've come to accept things and take all that life gives me as a blessing. I suffered being right beside my father when he became paralised, I went through Hurricane Rita which destroyed my shop and livelyhood, and most recently Hurricane Ike. The bad things are time off from purgatory.  Even though they piss me off.

Anxiety is now days a concocted reason to prescribe drugs when the patient is too scared or apprehensive to attack that which cause said anxiety.

Over the last couple weeks I've come to realise that. Internet or not, drugs or not, booze or not, a person will end up saying what comes to them, without any interlocatur. And my recent postings are evidence of that. I apologise to you, specifically Satori, from a recent thread. Rosarium still gets full strength. He's still an asshole, but he's ok. 

I must go now, because my wife has to beat me. The beatings will continue until morale improves... so maybe I will come back with a good attitude

Messages In This Thread
Could use advice about anxiety - by Inion_Coinin - 05-12-2009, 07:40 PM
Re: Could use advice about anxiety - by Satori - 05-12-2009, 10:24 PM
Re: Could use advice about anxiety - by libby - 05-12-2009, 11:38 PM
Re: Could use advice about anxiety - by Tinuviel - 05-12-2009, 11:59 PM
Re: Could use advice about anxiety - by Historian - 05-13-2009, 01:14 AM
Re: Could use advice about anxiety - by Historian - 05-13-2009, 08:55 AM
Re: Could use advice about anxiety - by Joamy - 05-21-2009, 07:51 PM
Re: Could use advice about anxiety - by geogeer - 05-21-2009, 08:04 PM
Re: Could use advice about anxiety - by Iolanthe - 05-27-2009, 11:03 PM
Re: Could use advice about anxiety - by cgraye - 05-27-2009, 11:54 PM
Re: Could use advice about anxiety - by waiting4u - 06-23-2009, 01:02 PM