I have been feeding my children drugs.......
........at least according to the FDA!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/healthusfoodmedicine
Okay now that is retarded!  So if beef producers do a study and promote their product as being beneficial for those with low iron, my steak is going to be a drug?  Or how about the most commonly used drug dihydrogen monooxide apparently it can help your body regulate all sorts of chemical balances and is said to prolong your stamina during physical activity - however people have died from excessive consumption... :pazzo:
(05-15-2009, 11:13 AM)geogeer Wrote: Okay now that is retarded!  So if beef producers do a study and promote their product as being beneficial for those with low iron, my steak is going to be a drug?  Or how about the most commonly used drug dihydrogen monooxide apparently it can help your body regulate all sorts of chemical balances and is said to prolong your stamina during physical activity - however people have died from excessive consumption... :pazzo:

;D ;D

love it
I like Honey Nut Druggios best.
(05-15-2009, 11:38 AM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: I like Honey Nut Druggios best.

ACK!  Too sweet!  Give me the plain, unsweetened Druggios any day.
The issue seems to be the claims on the box, rather than the product.

Cheerios aren't special. Those qualities are found in all sorts of foods. The natural nutrition of food should not be "special".
(05-15-2009, 12:13 PM)DeiMateralma Wrote:
(05-15-2009, 11:38 AM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: I like Honey Nut Druggios best.

Jansenist.
(05-15-2009, 12:51 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote:

Jansenist.

I prefer non sweet food too :(

Raw grits, rolled oats, etc.
(05-15-2009, 12:51 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote:

Jansenist.

I'm not saying that YOU shouldn't eat them.  (They just make me sick so my stomach.  Oh--and goofier than I already am)

Edited for spelling.
(05-15-2009, 02:30 PM)DeiMateralma Wrote: I'm not saying that YOU shouldn't eat them.  (They lust make me sick so my stomach.  Oh--and goofier than I already am)

I don't wanna know what you do at breakfast, but maybe you should go to confession then change your meal choice.  :laughing: