Our Lady of Fatima's request STILL NOT fulfilled!
    On May 13, 1917, Our Lady appeared at Fatima, Portugal.  One of the requests of Our Lady of Fatima was that Russia be consecrated to Her Immaculate Heart.  Since this has not yet been done, let us all daily pray three Hail Marys that the Pope and bishops will indeed consecrate Russia to Our Lady's Immaculate Heart before the 100th anniversary.  This is in less than 8 years!  I am not claiming to be a prophet, but when the French Kings failed to consecrate France to the Our Lord's Sacred Heart, 100 years later the bloody French Revolution occurred.  Please also ask all your fellow Catholics (your family, friends, etc) to pray for this intention.  At least pray the three Hail Marys, and please also include it in your Rosary intentions.

Thank you for reading, and thank you very much to those who pray for this (and spread this) intention!

God bless, guide, and protect you all as well as your loved ones,
1servusdei
Most here are on board the cursade.

Don't forget to mail your total in so they can keep count.  Obviously Our Lord knows how many but it would be nice for Crusade acounting purposes and a,, that....the address is in my sig line.

Pray
I'll continue to offer all of my rosaries for this intention.
Pray