What's for dinner?
Satori:

I'm guessing it means "must go"...like must go somewhere else.

I don't know, it's WRC....you know how he is.

His week doesn't even have a Thursday in it.

:hello!:

(05-23-2009, 07:29 PM)libby Wrote: His week doesn't even have a Thursday in it.
It has an Rrrrrsday.

And I have no idea was Musgoe is either. I don't think we'll have any of that.  :)

Satori--Since it was too late to run to the store for anything, my fishsticks and mac and cheese (the plain kind, microwaved) were awful. But tonight we're having pepper steak on rice. Mmmmm. With all the ideas I've gotten here, it's just gonna get better and better (it has to, there's no place to go but up). We're going to have real mac and cheese next week. Thanks!
(05-23-2009, 07:46 PM)ResiduumRevertetur Wrote:
(05-23-2009, 07:29 PM)libby Wrote: His week doesn't even have a Thursday in it.
It has an Rrrrrsday.

And I have no idea was Musgoe is either. I don't think we'll have any of that.  :)

poor guy, he's not even here to defend his Scooby Thursdays.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

actually, come to think of it, I used to fish for Musgoe up in the Boundary Waters.

:P
(05-23-2009, 07:49 PM)libby Wrote: poor guy, he's not even here to defend his Scooby Thursdays.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

actually, come to think of it, I used to fish for Musgoe up in the Boundary Waters.

:P
Okay, I googled.

Quote:So tonight I made Musgoe Stew with the hambone. What is Musgoe? Easy ... if it's in the fridge and still edible, it "musgoe" into the stew. Except the pies.

Aha!
musgoes= whatever happens to be in the fridge that must go, before it goes bad.
Tonight: Two naproxen, four extra strength Rolaids and one hot water bottle, served in a very cold and very dark and very quiet room.
(05-23-2009, 08:24 PM)Magnificat Wrote: Tonight: Two naproxen, four extra strength Rolaids and one hot water bottle, served in a very cold and very dark and very quiet room.

Ouch!  That doesn't sound very appetizing...
(05-23-2009, 08:24 PM)Magnificat Wrote: Tonight: Two naproxen, four extra strength Rolaids and one hot water bottle, served in a very cold and very dark and very quiet room.
Awwww. Prayers for you. Hope you feel better soon.
Pepper steak sounds delicious. I want to hear about your meals, all of them, in exhaustive detail.
Leftovers. Stuff in the fridge that mus go. It makes for some weird dinners sometimes. Waffles and black beans. Turkey and sweet'n'sour shrimp with cocktail weenies. We started building in a leftover day every week to make sure we weren't wasting a morsel.

On musgo night, there is no debate about the menu. Just a fridge clearing.