What's for dinner?
Cheese pizza..yum
Sammich Night!

Grilled chicken breast seasoned with a spicy ranch seasoning packet, garlic, salt and pepper.  Then broiled the chicken and mozzarella cheese till melted and was bubbly on a hoagie roll.  Topped with fresh chopped basil, sliced tomato and red onion.

For a side, everyone made their own antipasto skewers to their liking.
Chicken/feta/spinach sausage sauteed with farmer's market broccoli and garlic (and beer,) tossed with pasta and olive oil.  Delicious! and it got thumbs up from the kids.

However I may have overdone the garlic because I'm covered in red splotches and my skin feels like icy hot.  :laughing:  I'm very sensitive to garlic's vasodilator effect. Totally worth it. 
Last night, grilled 'Southwestern seasoned' chicken; rice; Caesar salad; blanched and sauteed green beans, with garlic and balsamic vinegar; a good, crusty bread, and washed down with some nice, cold, cava wine.  Delicious!  :eats:

Tonight, looks like road-food.  : \

Crab cakes, green beans sauteed with garlic, and cornbread.

Ain't nothin' wrong with that.
(08-19-2011, 09:41 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: Crab cakes, green beans sauteed with garlic, and cornbread.

Ain't nothin' wrong with that.
Ain't nothin' wrong with that at all. Sounds great!
Chicken and chorizo with tortillas, pico de gallo, rice, and beans.
Grilled pork steaks, asparagus, and glazed carrots. 
Ham sandwich, carrots and a banana.
Pan fied bnls. Pork chop, with yellow pepper, onions, and zucchini, sauted with red pepper flakes, little V-8 to make a little sauce, and nutra sweet instead of sugar. Good Polish rye bread and butter, with ginger ale. Kind of like Nice meets Thai, hot, sweet, and quick.
tim