What's for dinner?
When eating alone, I rarely cook. Tonight I stuck with Corn Flakes.
Hamburger Helper for me.
didn't feel like cooking, and after my workout, all I wanted was something to drink, and a handful of nuts (peanuts, cashews, and almonds).
That's called a midnight snack.  No I'm not at work and I'm going to bed now.
Last night: BBQ leftovers, which are like Thanksgiving leftovers (all the goodness and none of the prep work!).

Tonight, sketty and salad and maybe a bread stick.
If all goes well today, it'll be some grilled pork chops, with some rice and beans , and a salad.
If the weather doesn't cooperate, I'll throw the pork chops in the oven, with some diced tomatoes and onions, after having browned them first.
Tonight is a chicken stirfry.  Keeping it simple.
(05-27-2009, 12:02 PM)Texican Wrote: If all goes well today, it'll be some grilled pork chops, with some rice and beans , and a salad.
If the weather doesn't cooperate, I'll throw the pork chops in the oven, with some diced tomatoes and onions, after having browned them first.
Mmmmm. Pork chops. Great idea.
(05-27-2009, 12:46 PM)ResiduumRevertetur Wrote: Mmmmm. Pork chops. Great idea.

The other white meat!  ;D

(05-27-2009, 12:32 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: Tonight is a chicken stirfry.  Keeping it simple.

When's musgoe day?
tonight is pot roast with potatos, carrots, beef gravy, and maybe some pink stuff {family recipie} for dessert.

And tomorrow will be left over pot roast shredded with egg noodles & beef gravy. If there is enough left.