Back!
If that is God's will. :)

But why St. Michael? Here in Italy he is the protector of our State Police, but I don't want to get in there. For me it'd be more fitting Our Lady of Loreto (Air Force), and Our Lady virgo fidelis for Carabinieri. ;)

[Image: virgo-salvo.jpg] (this is God's Servant Salvo D'acquisto, observant Catholic vice-brigadier (equivalent to sergeant) that sacrificed himself at the place of I believe 40 civilians caught by the Nazis as a revenge after Communist "freedom fighters" bombing of a Wehrmacht's barrack.

[Image: Madonna+di+Loreto+4.jpg]
(03-27-2010, 03:27 PM)SemperTraditio Wrote: If that is God's will. :)

But why St. Michael? Here in Italy he is the protector of our State Police, but I don't want to get in there. For me it'd be more fitting Our Lady of Loreto (Air Force), and Our Lady virgo fidelis for Carabinieri. ;)

Well, he is the patron saint of soldiers in general.  But since I know the patrons of Italy's Air Force and Carabineri, I will say a prayer to Our Lady as well. :)  3x Aves to each title of the BVM for you.
Hello! :)
Hi. I'm Matthew, which is "Matteo" Italian. 'Tis good to see another "matthew" or "Matteo" here in the 'Tank.